2 Guns Up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Guns Up

First Person Shooter Division

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Crusaders Fps Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Crusaders-Boru|GM
Admin
-Crusaders-Boru|GM

Welcome to the Crusaders Fps Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Crusaders Fps Forum   Welcome to the Crusaders Fps Forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:57 am

We would like to welcome all our fellow gamers and guest to our FPS Division Forums.We are a TW gameing clan that enjoys a good friendly fight.We are active in many games and wish to expand to every corner in the gameing comunity.Please feel free to register and take part in our open forums.You can visit our main home @ http://dragonsmtw2.editboard.com/index.htm

Welcome to the Crusaders Fps Forum Crusadersspecialforcesfq1

Last edited by on Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://2gunsup.forumotion.com
-Crusaders-Viper
Clan Member
-Crusaders-Viper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Crusaders Fps Forum   Welcome to the Crusaders Fps Forum Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:41 am

This is an amazeing site and I am honored to be part of anything the Crusaders participate in.I pledge my loyalty to this clan.
Back to top Go down
2G^Swagger
Admin
2G^Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Crusaders Fps Forum   Welcome to the Crusaders Fps Forum Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:45 pm

Great site Boru Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Crusaders Fps Forum   Welcome to the Crusaders Fps Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Crusaders Fps Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2 Guns Up :: COD4MW :: The Pub-
Jump to: